Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Busy day

I did a lot today (7/2/2012). When I first woke up this morning, I decided to learn IPA. IPA stands for International Phonetic Alphabet. It's an alphabet used for displaying pronunciation. Some words in IPA look a lot like the actual words, like the word sʊn (son), while others look less like the actual words, like tʃɑːx (chalk).

Later, I set up Titanium (taɪteɪniːʊm) Studio on the laptop because it somehow didn't work on the mac. Titanium is a framework for javascript (dʒɑːvɑːsxrɪpt) used to make phone apps. I'm mainly planning to deploy to android though. I verified that I could test my apps on the android emulator and begun working on an app. I might talk more about the app when it's finished. It is far from that at the current state.

Just now, I replaced the battery in my keyboard (xiːbɒrd) and wrote this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your respectful comments and feedback.