Thursday, June 21, 2012

Caden's Birthday by Caden

Today (June 20) is my birthday!

 We ate cake, it looked like a baseball in grass, and we had ice-cream to go with it.



Also, I opened presents. There was a "popple" that Robyn sewed and a bag that Grace made and Betsy picked out the colors. I got a skateboard that mom bought and gave to me for my birthday. To go with it, there was pads and gloves and a helmet.



I get my skateboard onto the driveway. Then I hold it still. Then I get on it. Then I let it go and stand on it. Then the skateboard picks up speed. Then it goes onto the sidewalk and since it has enough power to go onto the road, it does. It stops in the road. Then I do it again. I love my skateboard!

Caden (written June 20, 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your respectful comments and feedback.